Honorary Junior Member
- Kevin (Yifan) Zhu (MS, May 2018)
- Christopher Hall (MS, December 2017)
- Xinyu Gao (PhD visiting scholar, 2017)
- Xuodian Hu (undergraduate researcher, 2016-2017)
- Omar Alqahtani (undergraduate research scholar, 2016-17)
- Viet Vo (undergraduate research scholar, 2016-17)
- Anuj Gadiyar (MS, Spring 2017), FPGA Development.
- John Brady (MS 2013, PhD 2017), New Transceiver Architectures and Prototypes for Millimeter-Wave MIMO Wireless Communication Systems.
- Xianglu (Luke) Li, Visiting Scholar, September 2015-Jan 2017.
- John Hogan (MS, May 2016). Beamspace MIMO Channel Estimation. Wireless Modem Design Engineer, Intel, Bay Area.
- Usman Tayyab (visitor, Feb-July 2016). Channel measurements.
- Sabareesh Ganapthy (MS, Spring 2016). FPGA development.
- Peng Cheng (UG, Spring 2016). Channel measurements and processing.
- Yifan Zhu (UG, Fall 2015). Visiting student.
- Sida Li (UG, Summer 2015). FPGA development.
- Wasim Sheikh (MS, Jan 2015-Aug 2015). FPGA development.
- Justin Cummings (MS, Fall 2014-Summer 2015). Lens array design. Nuclear Systems/Control Engineering, US Department of Defense.
- Kishore Kumar (MS, Fall 2014 independent study).
- David Virgilio (REU, undergrad, Summer 2013-Nov 2014). FPGA development.
- Paul Thomas MS (June 2014). CAP-MIMO prototype RF hardware design.
- Hua Deng (MS, August 2014). User localization using channel signatures. PhD student at Rutgers University.
- Jon Lima (2014).
- Gi Hong Song (MS, August 2012). Beamspace MIMO Transceiver Design. Qualcomm.
- Matt Malloy, (Ph.D, December 2012). Noncoherent Detection in Sparse Multipath. Commscope.
- Yanpei Liu (M.S., 2011). Secret Keys from OFDM Channel Signatures.
- Tzu-Han Chou (PhD, August 2011), Thesis: Secret Key Generation From Excited Source and Its Application to Reciprocal Wireless Channel. Staff Engineer, Qualcomm, San Diego.
- Eunmo Kang (PhD, May 2010). Thesis: Narrowband-MIMO and MIMO-OFDM Systems: Exploiting Channel Statistics for Efficient Use of Feedback. Qualcomm.
- Waheed Bajwa, (PhD, Aug 2009). Thesis: New Information Processing Theory and Methods for Exploiting Sparsity in Wireless Systems. Assistant Professor, Rutgers.
- Thiagarajan Sivanadyan, (MS, 2008). Active Wireless Sensing. Senior Engineer, Qualcomm, Boulder, CO.
- Dr. Michail Matthaiou, postdoctoral visitor, July-August 2009. MIMO Wireless Systems. Senior Lecturer at Queen’s University, Belfast.
- Steven Quick (MS, Aug 2008). Accenture.
- Gautham Hariharan, (PhD, December 2007). Thesis: Wireless Communication Over Sparse Multipath Channels. Qualcomm, Bay Area.
- Prof. Chang-Heon Oh, Korea University of Technology and Education, Visiting Scholar, 2006-2007.
- Vasanthan Raghavan (PhD, August 2006). Thesis: Spatially Correlated Multi-antenna Wireless Channels: Capacity and Limited Feedback Performance. Staff Engineer, Qualcomm, Bridgewater, NJ.
- Yan Zhou (PhD, August 2006). Thesis: Optimized Transceiver Design for Multiantenna Wireless Communications. Staff Engineer, Qualcomm, San Diego.
- Ke Liu (PhD, August 2004). Thesis: Capacity and Coding for Realistic MIMO Channels. (Peterson Award Winner). Patent Agent and Engineer at Qualcomm, San Diego.
- Jayesh Kotecha, postdoc (2002-2004). MIMO Channel Estimation; Classification in Sensor Networks. Senior Member of Technical Staff, Freescale Semiconductors, Austin, TX.
- Ashwin D’Costa (MS, May 2004). Distributed Decision Making in Wireless Sensor Networks. Technical Account Manager, Qualcomm, San Diego.
- Vinod Ramachandran (MS, May 2004). Distributed Detection in Sensor Networks. Product Manager, Facebook, Bay Area.
- Zhihong Hong, postdoc (2002-2003). Space-Time Coding. Research Scientist, Communications Research Center, Ottawa, Canada.
- Charlie (Jianzhong) Zhang (PhD, May 2003). Thesis: Space-Time Selective Broadcast and Receiver Algorithms for Frequency Selective MIMO Systems. VP at Samsung Research America.
- Karina Carvalho (MS, May 2002). Time-varying Channel Estimation.
- Thomas Deckert (MS, August 2002). MIMO Channel Modeling. Systems Design Engineer, National Instruments, Dresden, Germany.
- Kerry Wong (MS, June 2001). Collaborative Signal Processing in Sensor Networks. Software Architect, Insurity.
- Kraiyut Tantinarawat (MS, June 2001). Networking protocols for MIMO.
- Tamer Kadous (PhD, May 2001). Thesis: Multiuser Communication Over Time and Frequency Selective Channels. Senior Director of Engineering, Qualcomm, San Diego.
- Ashwin Ganesan (MS, September 2000). Wireless Transceiver Design.
- Eko Onggosanusi, (PhD, December 2000). Thesis: Space-Time Signaling Schemes and Receiver Algorithms for Wideband Communication Systems. Director of Standards, Samsung Research America.
- Marc-Antoine Baissas (MS, December 1999). Time-varying Channel Estimation. Independent consultant.
- Jean-Paul Gallaire (MS, August 1998). Time-Frequency Detectors. Marketing Director of Fiber at Orange, Paris, France.
- S. Bhashyam (MS, August 1997, Rice U.). Time-Selective Signaling. Professor, IIT Madras, India.