June 21, 2017: Wireless Hotspot here; July 31, 2017: Accelerating Research for Faster Wireless
Claude Shannon - Nokia Bell Labs tribute to Shannon’s centennial in 2016
July 15, 2016: “Double Rainbow” Day for Wireless Research and Development:
- FCC Spectrum Frontiers announcement on opening mmW spectrum
- NSF-led Advanced Wireless Research Initiative
- White House Announcement; Future of Telecommunications (video)
- NSF press release; Advanced Wireless Research Initiative@NSF
- Webcast of the kickoff event, July 15, 2016, Washington, DC.
- UW News Release; College of Engineering News Release; Science Daily News
- Research Coordination Network (RCN) on Millimeter-Wave Research
- Platforms for Advanced Wireless Research (PAWR) Project Office
- 5G Wireless Research at NSF; DCL
- mmMAGIC Project (EU)
- Verizon 5G Technical Forum
- IoT – LoRA Alliance
- mmW RCN, July 12-13, Brooklyn, NY
- GSMM 2018, May 22-24, Boulder, CO
- D-Wave seminar, Washington, DC, March 2018
- Quantum Information Workshop (Industry-Academic Collaboration), ICT USC, Los Angeles, March 2018.
- Asilomar, October 29-Nov 1, 2017, Monterey, CA
- mmNETs17, October 16, 2017, Snowbird, UT
- IEEE VTC 2017 Workshop on 5G mmWave Channel Measurements, Models, and Systems, September 24, 2017, Toronto, Canada
- ISART Meeting, Aug 15-17, 2017, Broomfield, CO
- 2nd mmW RCN workshop, July 19-20, 2017, Madison, WI.
- IEEE WCNC’2017 Workshop on Millimeter Wave-Based Integrated Mobile Communications for 5G Networks, San Francisco, CA, Mar. 19, 2017.
- Kickoff Workshop of the NSF Research Coordination Network on mmW Wireless, Washington, DC, Dec 7-8, 2016.
- First International Workshop on 5G mmWave Channel Models, IEEE Globecom 2016, Washington, DC, Dec. 4, 2016.
- International Workshop on Emerging Technologies for 5G Wireless Cellular Networks, IEEE Globecom 2016, Washington, DC, Dec. 4, 2016.
- Workshop on 5G Millimeter-Wave Channel Models - VTC Fall 2016, Montreal, CA
- Huawei University Days, Chicago, Aug. 4-5, 2016.
- NSF Advanced Wireless Research Initiative Announcement Event, July 15, 2016, Washington, DC.
- TIA 2016 - Next Generation 5G Networks, Dallas, TX, June 2016.
- IEEE WCNC’2016 Workshop on Millimeter Wave-Based Integrated Mobile Communications for 5G Networks, Doha, Qatar, April 2016.
- FCC Spectrum Frontiers Workshop, Washington, DC, March 2016.
- 2nd NSF Workshop on Enhancing Access to the Radio Spectrum (EARS), Arlington, VA, October 2015.
- Emerging MIMO Technologies with 2D Antenna Array for 4G LTE-Advanced and 5G (E-MIMO) - ICNC 2015, Annaheim, CA, February 2015.
- International Workshop on Emerging Technologies for 5G Wireless Cellular Networks - Globecom 2014, Austin, TX, December 2014.